Come See What Life is All About. Call Sundre Home.
Even with its high quality of life, proximity to nature, excellent infrastructure, and educated workforce, there has been a mild ongoing labour shortage in Sundre and District.
Despite the low price of oil, some businesses are expanding due to Sundre's bustling and diverse economy. Read more to take advantage of what we have to offer.
Sundre is an economically diverse community with a bustling economy. With all the amenities of a larger town, including a regional hospital, performing arts centre, trails and pathways, recreational amenities, restaurants and nightlife, without the high cost of the city, Sundre offers the ideal place to get a job and raise your family.
Sundre Aquaplex and Fitness Centre
Snake Hill Recreation Area
Sundre Curling Club
Greenwood Neighbourhood Place
Sundre Performing Arts Centre
Pioneer Village Museum and World of Wildlife
Properties for Sale or Lease
Visit our local realtor pages to see the great properties for sale in the Sundre area:
- Century 21 Westcountry Realty, 101 Main Ave. E. (403) 638-4800
- CIR Realty, 102 Centre St. N. (403) 638-5701
- Re/Max West Real Estate, 605 Main Ave E. (403) 638-0021
- Redline Real Estate, 610 4 Ave SW, (403) 638-6499
- Royal LePage Wildrose Real Estate, 200 Main Av. W. (403) 638-2161
- Shirley McDonald Realty Ltd. 114 Centre St. N (403) 638-6386
- Shelley Kohut Realtor, ReMax ACA Realty (403) 638-8800