The Town of Sundre Taxation Services Department:
- assists our Assessment Services Contractor to provide fair, equitable property assessment
- issues Tax/Assessment Notices for collecting municipal, education and other requisitioned taxes
- administers the Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP)
- responds to taxpayer inquiries
Tax Rates [dollars per $1000 of assessment]:
|Residential / Farmland||10.349||10.639|
Tax/Assessment Notices are issued in May each year and are due by June 30th, unless you have signed an agreement with the Town of Sundre to participate in the monthly Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) (download form below).
As a taxpayer you are entitled to see or receive sufficient information about your property under Section 299 of the Municipal Government Act and/or a summary of comparable assessments in the municipality (Section 300). Please submit Requests for Assessment information and/or summaries in writing (either by fax to (403) 638-2100 or by e-mail ) to the Town office to allow staff time to respond within 15 days.
Assessment information may also be obtained from the Government of Alberta's Municipal Affairs department.
Visit or call our office at (403) 638-3551 if you need information or have questions about property assessments or taxation. See here for further contact details.
- TIPP Form
- Cancellation of TIPP form
- Assessment Review Board Complaint form
- Assessment Complaints Agent Authorization form