Since our first production more than 25 years ago, Peak Theatre Players has evolved into one of the more successful community theatre groups in the Province of Alberta.
A fortunate combination of talented and tasteful individuals has fostered our growth through cabarets, comedies, dramas, One Act Festivals and original works. As we have grown, happily, so too has our audience.
We are amateurs to the core: we produce theatre because we love doing it.
While we do love our theatre, we have never been the most organized group. When we start a season, we rarely know how we will end it, always feeling that the best play will be discovered when we need it. Stay tuned!
Contact Peak Theatre to add your e-mail address to our mail-out of up-to-date news of coming productions, auditions, and rehearsals; or to volunteer your services.
Our Next Production
- "Fawlty Towers" by John Cleese & Connie Booth
- "Melville Boys" by Norm Foster
- "Maggie's Getting Married" by Norm Foster
- "Picasso at the Lapin Agile" by Steve Martin
- "Ethan Claymore" by Norm Foster
- "Drinking Alone" by Norm Foster
- "Moon Over Buffalo" by Norm Foster
- "The Penultimate Problem Of Sherlock Holmes" by John Nassivera
- "Polish Joke" by David Ives
- "The Last Resort" by Norm Foster
- "Self Help" by Norm Foster
- "Chapter Two" by Neil Simon
- "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde
- "Over the River and Through the Woods" by Joe DePietro
- "The Drawer Boy" by Michael Healey
- "Steel Magnolias" by Robert Harling
- "Proposals" by Neil Simon
- "The Mousetrap" by Agatha Christie
- "An Empty Plate at the Caf du Grand Boeuf" by Michael Hollinger
- "Lettice and Lovage" by Peter Shaffer
- "Meat Stu, collectively written" by Peak Theatre Players (an ADFA outstanding Production)
- "Red Herring" by Michael Hollinger
- "Incorruptible" by Michael Hollinger