Report a Concern
The Town of Sundre would like to ensure all community concerns and requests for service are addressed appropriately. To do this, Town administration has created a tracking system that will allow us to delegate concerns to the appropriate department heads which allows for timely follow up responses. Concerns may be shared with Council as department reports to assist with budgetary, facility and staffing considerations.
To report general community concerns, including bylaw infractions, please contact the Town Office:
Phone: 638.3551 
You may also fill out the attached concern form and submit to the Town Office.
To report facility concerns please contact the Community Services Department at 638.2042, or
Thank you for making our community a better place to VISIT, LIVE and EXPLORE.